Antique tables in different styles
High quality tables in a variety of shapes and styles. Whether round, oval, octagonal or rectangular, whether in the style of the Baroque or other ancient eras: Our tables are made by hand in solid wood and of long-lasting quality.
The table has been bringing eternal Times people together. The most important exchange - whether in private or professional life - takes place there. Get your perfect retro table in your 4 walls and enjoy the time of being together in the antique ambience. The tables at LouisXV are replicas, thus faithful to the original reproductions, based on the different styles of past centuries. So if you want to make minor changes to your chosen baroque table, please contact us without obligation.
Our range includes around 3,000 antique furniture in 100,000 variants, which you can see in our online shop and in our 1,500m2 retail warehouse able to buy. Of course, we advise you in detail on our stylish replicas from the 17th to 19th centuries.
More tables for dining and living room, you can also find in our sections dining tables, coffee tables, etc.
LouisXV furniture is made in the following styles
- Baroque (Louis-equatorze /Louis IXV /Louis-Treize /Louis XIII) 1620 - 1720
- Rococo /Late Baroque (Louis-quinze /LouisXV /Régence) 1720-1750
- Classicism (Zopfstil /Josephine /Empire /Louis Seize /Louis XVI /Directoire) 1750 - 1815
- Restoration (Biedermeier /Louis-Philippe) 1815 -1848
- Historism /Eclecticism (Second Empire /Napoleon III.) 1848 -1910