In the Chair category, you'll find a wide selection of high-quality Baroque and Rococo-style chairs reasonable prices.
All products of our chair assortment were manufactured with great attention to detail in elaborate handwork. The frames of the antique chairs, structured by high-quality wood carving, are varnished or coated or glazed. Due to their precise orientation to antique models, the antique style chairs make them look like the originals of their time!
A visit to our online shop will seem like a journey into the past.In addition to the category "Chairs", you can also discover other categories such as seating for dining and living rooms
About Louis XV
Our range consists of around 3,000 items that we sell in this online store and in our showrooms. We import the offered, antique furniture from all over the world. Every piece of furniture is reminiscent of the Baroque era and creates an incomparable ambience. In addition to antique chairs, we also offer selected and first-class handcrafted pieces of furniture for each room. It is possible to individualize furniture, usually without extra charge. Antique chairs could thus be varied in color and fabric. If you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
LouisXV furniture is made in the following styles
- Baroque (Louis-equatorze /Louis IXV /Louis-Treize /Louis XIII) 1620 - 1720
- Rococo /Late Baroque (Louis-quinze /LouisXV /Régence) 1720-1750
- Classicism (Zopfstil /Josephine /Empire /Louis Seize /Louis XVI /Directoire) 1750 - 1815
- Restoration (Biedermeier /Louis-Philippe) 1815 -1848
- Historism /Eclecticism (Second Empire /Napoleon III.) 1848 -1910